Ferring Village Hall is a Community facility; it has been designed to be as flexible as possible to meet the varying needs of the local community. It contains a spacious Main Hall and two separate meeting rooms called the Club Room and the Griffin Room. Each of these three rooms has a separate kitchen facility. The rooms are centrally heated and are naturally ventilated. The Hall has been designed in accordance with current regulations for disabled parking, disabled access and a disabled toilet.
Ferring Village Hall has attained a HALLMARK1 quality of standards scheme for village halls as certified by ACRE (Action in Rural Sussex). A copy of the certificate can be viewed under Downloads.
The Village Hall and rooms are available for hire every day between the hours of 8am and midnight or at such other times as the Management Committee may specifically allow.
“Ferring Village Hall uses personal data for the purposes of managing the hall, its bookings and finances, fundraising, running and marketing events of the hall, staff employment and its fundraising activities. Data may be retained for up to 7 years or longer where required (eg: by our insurers). If you would like to find out more about how we use your personal data or want to see a copy of information about you that we hold, please contact the Hall Secretary”
A Defibrillator is located in a yellow box outside the entrance door to the Club Room, for further information click here.
The Village Hall is an ideal venue for a variety of activities including:
- Club and society meetings
- Amateur dramatic societies
- Arts groups
- Dancing and music
- Bridge and chess
- Computer groups
- Receptions for weddings, children’s parties etc.
- Business meetings, conferences, sales, promotions and corporate events
The Village Hall has a wide and flexible range of facilities including:
- The Main Hall with seating for 140 people, a wooden dance floor and a stage at one end of the Hall. The Main Hall has a separate kitchen and its own wc’s.
- The Club Room with seating for 60 people and a separate kitchen facility.
- The Griffin Room with seating for 25 people and a separate kitchenette.
- Parking at the front of the Main Hall for 8 cars plus a disabled parking bay.
- Wi-Fi access in the Main Hall, Club Room and Griffin Room. Connect to Wi-Fi network BTHub3-M6XK and the password is Griffin1.
Friends of Ferring Village Hall
We invite you to join us for our Launch Evening with Mulled Wine and Mince Pies (homemade, of course!)
Thursday 28th November 2019 – 7.00pm to 9.00pm at the Village Hall
The evening is to share ideas and to listen to Friends of the Village Hall telling you about their hopes and exciting plans and to give you a chance to join us
Have fun, build up new and lasting friendships, and support the Village Hall
The aims of the Friends of Ferring Village Hall include:-
- To promote Ferring Village Hall and its many facilities
- To help to raise financial support for the Hall
- To share ideas on how to develop the Hall
- To increase interest in bookings
More details from:- email@example.com
Or:- Jane Crathern, 5 St Helier Road, Ferring BN12 5EZ