As I write this article the Government have just announced another nationwide lockdown starting from Thursday November 5th 2020 until at least Wednesday December 2nd 2020. Ferring Village Hall... Read More
With regret, we have to inform you that the Village Hall will once again be temporarily closing due to the second national lockdown at the end of the day on Wednesday 4th November. We shall be open again as soon as restrictions are lifted and the trustees agree that all is once again ready for a ‘Covid-secure’ return.
In the meantime, take care, and keep safe!
Ferring Village Hall is a Community facility; it has been designed to be as flexible as possible to meet the varying needs of the local community. It contains a spacious Main Hall and two separate meeting rooms called the Club Room and the Griffin Room. Each of these three rooms has a separate kitchen facility. The rooms are centrally heated and are naturally ventilated. The Hall has been designed in accordance with current regulations for disabled parking, disabled access and a disabled toilet.
Ferring Village Hall has attained a HALLMARK1 quality of standards scheme for village halls as certified by ACRE (Action in Rural Sussex). A copy of the certificate can be viewed under Downloads.
The Village Hall and rooms are available for hire every day between the hours of 8am and midnight or at such other times as the Management Committee may specifically allow.
“Ferring Village Hall uses personal data for the purposes of managing the hall, its bookings and finances, fundraising, running and marketing events of the hall, staff employment and its fundraising activities. Data may be retained for up to 7 years or longer where required (eg: by our insurers). If you would like to find out more about how we use your personal data or want to see a copy of information about you that we hold, please contact the Hall Secretary”
The Village Hall is an ideal venue for a variety of activities including:
- Club and society meetings
- Amateur dramatic societies
- Arts groups
- Dancing and music
- Bridge and chess
- Computer groups
- Receptions for weddings, children’s parties etc.
- Business meetings, conferences, sales, promotions and corporate events
The Village Hall has a wide and flexible range of facilities including:
- The Main Hall with seating for 140 people, a wooden dance floor and a stage at one end of the Hall. The Main Hall has a separate kitchen and its own wc’s.
- The Club Room with seating for 60 people and a separate kitchen facility.
- The Griffin Room with seating for 25 people and a separate kitchenette.
- Parking at the front of the Main Hall for 8 cars plus a disabled parking bay.
- Wi-Fi access in the Main Hall, Club Room and Griffin Room. Connect to Wi-Fi network Ferring Village Hall and the password is Griffin1.